Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Asparagus!

So last week I discovered I probably missed all of asparagus season. Even though I probably only eat it once or twice a year I was sad that I missed asparagus. So after realizing how easy it is to make asparagus incredibly delicious with very little effort I decided to buy some from the store (Oh Noes!).

Anyways, this recipe is so yummy and so easy.

1. set oven to 375ºF
2. Wash bunch of asparagus
3. Line a pizza pan with parchment paper (parchment paper = I don't have to wash the pan or 4. 4. Cut off about 1 inch of the bottom (in some cases you might want more if the asparagus is pretty woody)

5. place asparagus in a single layer on the paper
6. Drizzle olive oil on the asparagus - don't skimp
7. sprinkle with salt and pepper

8. bake for 20-30 mins till the asparagus is soft


9. Try not to eat them all in one sitting.



We'll talk about the salad tomorrow (yummy salad).

No comments:

Post a Comment