Tuesday, August 4, 2009
So last week I discovered I probably missed all of asparagus season. Even though I probably only eat it once or twice a year I was sad that I missed asparagus. So after realizing how easy it is to make asparagus incredibly delicious with very little effort I decided to buy some from the store (Oh Noes!).
Anyways, this recipe is so yummy and so easy.
1. set oven to 375ºF
2. Wash bunch of asparagus
3. Line a pizza pan with parchment paper (parchment paper = I don't have to wash the pan or 4. 4. Cut off about 1 inch of the bottom (in some cases you might want more if the asparagus is pretty woody)
5. place asparagus in a single layer on the paper
6. Drizzle olive oil on the asparagus - don't skimp
7. sprinkle with salt and pepper
8. bake for 20-30 mins till the asparagus is soft
9. Try not to eat them all in one sitting.
We'll talk about the salad tomorrow (yummy salad).